Last Updated: July 13, 2023
Information We Collect
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on our website, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, or otherwise contact us.
The personal information we collect can include the following: name, email address, contact details, and the URL of your website. We collect personal information directly from you when you submit it to us.
Use of Your Information
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process
- To send administrative information to you
- To protect our services
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm
- To manage user accounts
- To deliver services to the user
- For other business purposes
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with third parties in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Consent: We may disclose your information for any other purpose with your consent.
Security of Your Information
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information.
Your Privacy Rights
In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
Policy for Children
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using our website, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the website. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records.
Updates to this Policy
How to Contact Us
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may contact us at admin@ListSiteFast.com.
How to Opt-Out
You can opt-out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, follow the instructions in any promotional message you get from us.